Re: rtorrent 0.8.2 debian packages now available for arm

Hi Joachim

Well spotted.
I forgot to take out the now outdated reference to the lenny release of
rtorrent. Ooops.
The wiki entry was accurate for release 0.7.9, but not 0.8.2.
Ive updated the wiki. Points 1 and 2 be corrected now.

For those running lenny on the slug, I guess you should be able to install
the libtorrent10_0.12.2-1_arm.deb and rtorrent_0.8.2-1_arm.deb. Package
management will identify and required lenny dependencies and give suggestion
for installing them.

Id expect something like this to work in lenny.

apt-get update
apt-get install libssh2-1 libcurl3 libxmlrpc-c3 libwww-ssl0
wget http://waka.freehostia.com/nslu2/bin/libtorrent10_0.12.2-1_arm.deb
wget http://waka.freehostia.com/nslu2/bin/rtorrent_0.8.2-1_arm.deb
dpkg -i libtorrent10_0.12.2-1_arm.deb
dpkg -i rtorrent_0.8.2-1_arm.deb

I'm not sure what effect installing the etch built libtorrent and rtorrent
packages in a lenny slug will have.
I'm not an expert programmer. Maybe someone else could comment on the likely
effect.

Slugmanbashi