Re: Users of testing (lenny) - do not upgrade!

Kurt Pruenner wrote:
Rod Whitby wrote:
I've fixed that page so that it recommends the latest stable release instead of recommending the unreleased beta version.

When I tried it some days ago the stable release was unable to load any
kernel modules for the installer since those (or at least the versions
the installer kernel needs) don't seem to be on the debian mirrors
anymore...

The beta version worked, though.

Hmm - what's the point of a stable release if it doesn't stay stable ...

Martin, what's the story here?  How do we stop this happening?

-- Rod