Re: Task list for Debian on the QNAP Turbostation

* Nathael Pajani <nathael.pajani@ed3l.fr> [2008-04-24 00:06]:
> What about using an initrd and other disk naming facilities (as in
> /dev/disk/by-id/) ?

Yeah, something like that is the idea but it hasn't been implemented
yet (or fully thought out).

> I'm also working on a "piccontrol" programm to control the LEDs. I have
> it OK for command line use with no daemon and no use of socket. any
> interrest in it ?

... I was just going to say that Byron Bradley has developed one...

> I'll try to get in touch with the people doing this
> http://qnap.nas-central.org/index.php/PIC_Control_Software wich is the

... right.  Any particular reason you want to write your own program
rather than extend this one?
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/