Re: Missing drivers for USB Ethernet adapters

> I have enabled CONFIG_USB_CATC, CONFIG_USB_KAWETH, CONFIG_USB_PEGASUS,
> and CONFIG_USB_RTL8150 for arm, but I'm not sure when a kernel with
> these options enabled will be released. Once again, sorry for the
> inconvenience.

Could you please also enable the cdc_ether driver?

At least my Motorola cable modem (SURFboard SB5100E) uses this driver
when you connect to it via USB, and that's exactly what I'm doing with
my NSLU2...

Thanks! :)

--
Kurt Bernhard Pruenner --- Haendelstrasse 17 --- 4020 Linz --- Austria
.......It might be written "Mindfuck", but it's spelt "L-A-I-N".......