Autobuilder smackdown missing working hostname?

Hi.  I found the debian-arm@ list address on
<URL:http://www.debian.org/ports/arm/> and hope it is the correct
place for this request.

I just noticed that the at package have failed to propagate into
testing because it fail to build on arm.  Looking at
<URL:http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=arm&pkg=at&ver=3.1.10.1>,
the reason seem to be problems with hostname.  This is the message
from the failure:

  Setting up xmail (1.25-2) ...
  I: Creating generic self-signed certificates.
  I: (replace with hand-crafted or authorized one if needed).
  hostname: Unknown host
  dpkg: error processing xmail (--configure):

Can this be fixed and the at build tried again?

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen