Re: Fwd: Call for Debian Installer testing, before D-I Beta1 release

* Oystein Viggen <oysteivi@tihlde.org> [2008-02-09 23:51]:
> I diverged from Martin's instructions only in one point, as I selected
> "ext3-modules" in addition to the documented partman-auto, partman-ext3
> and usb-storage-modules.

partman-ext3 will automatically pull in ext3-modules.

> As is apparently a known "feature" of the 2.6.24-2 version of the kernel
> package, the network driver did not autoload at boot.

debian-installer is still based on 2.6.22, but maybe it's 2.6.24
because you're using armel.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/