Re: Slow downloads: NSLU2

I dont remember what torrent files I were running but I had a few
started and the maximum dl speed never exceeded about 100kbytes/s.

When I copy files from a client to the nslu I've noticed the max speed
is 10Mbit/s (1Mbyte/s) is that the maximum speed for the nslu2? Not
100Mbit?

I have the latest debian version installed and I'm running rTorrent
0.6.4 and libTorrent 0.10.4.

Any ideas?