Re: alternative Webserver as Apache

On Tue, 2007-05-22 at 19:29 +0200, Mikael Rudberg wrote:
> I would also recommend that you use eAccelerator
> (http://eaccelerator.net/) it really improves performance alot if you
> use a CMS like Joomla (like i do).

Indeed. I use it for wordpress and gallery2 and it really speeds up
everything. However, I'm still trying to figure out things like the
cache size. It shouldn't be too large, or the thing may be swapping its
php script cache in and out of resident memory. Generally, when you try
to run an elaborate cms you will run into memory shortage. And _really_,
you should google around to reduce your mysql memory size, among other
things...

David