Re: kernel2.6.22 or later

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard  <richard.bown@blueyonder.co.uk> writes:

 Richard> Hi all

Hi,

 Richard> -- /* * Davicom DM9601 USB 1.1 10/100Mbps ethernet devices *
 Richard> * Peter Korsgaard <jacmet@sunsite.dk> * To be honest I'm not
 Richard> sure how to build this on a NSLU2 and which packages I need
 Richard> to download on to the slug to build it, and when built where
 Richard> to load it.  I'm used to using Mandriva and the directory
 Richard> structure is a little different to Debian, so I'm stuck at
 Richard> newbie stage.

My dm9601.c driver is included in the mainline kernel since 2.6.22,
and it is included in the Debian package.

Notice that there's a bug in the 2.6.22 version with receiving packets
bigger than 1486 bytes. It is fixed in 2.6.23, and I'll push it to the
2.6.22.x stable tree.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard