Re: fw: gcc v4 interworking patch

On 2007-05-01 16:44 +0100, Wookey wrote:

[preliminary gcc arm v4 thumb interworking patch]

OK. here is an update for gcc 4.1.2 that actually compiles. updated by
Laurence Withers.

http://www.guralp.net/private/gcc-4.1-arm-eabi-on-armv4.patch

(I have prodded George France at Handhelds.org repeatedly for his
allegedly working/tested patches to no avail, so now we're doing it
again).

Comments from people who actually understand GCC are very welcome - so
far we haven't got this to actually work.

I gather from some comments Paul Brook made a while back that the
above code is only part of the solution and that something similar is
needed for library code too (or something like that). Clues welcome.

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/