Re: embedded web browser

I just installed Ubuntu and can run dpkg on it.
I am still trying dillo. I want to install dillo
package on a specific subdirectory but failed.

hzhang@hzhang-laptop:~/Desktop/i386-dillo$ sudo dpkg
-i libglib1.2_1.2.10-17_i386.deb
--instdir=/home/hzhang/Desktop/i386-dillo/dillo

(Reading database ... 88064 files and directories
currently installed.)
Preparing to replace libglib1.2 1.2.10-17 (using
libglib1.2_1.2.10-17_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement libglib1.2 ...
dpkg: error processing
--instdir=/home/hzhang/Desktop/i386-dillo/dillo
(--install):
 cannot access archive: No such file or directory
Setting up libglib1.2 (1.2.10-17) ...

 --instdir=/home/hzhang/Desktop/i386-dillo/dillo

---henry

--- Daniel Kahn Gillmor