Re: embedded web browser

Gordon,

I unpacked embedded browser DILLO. I run "file dillo"
and showed it was an executable file for linux 2.4. I
copied dillo to my arm board with linux 2.6. And run
dillo but returns  " -sh: dillo: not found"
Is this caused by linux version difference?

----henry

--- Gordon Farquharson <gordonfarquharson@gmail.com>