Re: embedded web browser

Gordon,

Thank you for quick response. I failed to install
Debian 4.0 to my laptop which has fedora 5 on it.
It complains it a problem to read installer component
from CD-ROM. But CD-ROM is good.

Fedora 5 does not have pdkg. I download apt-get but
cannot find where is pdkg source codes that I can
build on fedora 5.

---henry
--- Gordon Farquharson <gordonfarquharson@gmail.com>