From: John Fieldsend [mailto:jfieldsend@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 June 2007 11:13
To: debian nslu2
Subject: reinstall etch

Hi folks

Ive been experimenting with my second slug for a few weeks and been trying
new things to learn more indepth linux without messing up my primary slug
server

However after some tweeking my test slug needs to be reinstalled, is there
any way of reinstalling the debain OS or do i have to go back to the linksys
firmware and reinstall from scratch?

thanks folks