Re: Slow downloads: NSLU2
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Slow downloads: NSLU2
- From: David Fokkema <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 20:37:20 +0200
- Message-id: <1180463840.16907.25.camel@betelgeuse>
- In-reply-to: <1180462526.10935.12.camel@mattias-laptop>
- References: <1179590994.30665.6.camel@mattias-laptop> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1180462526.10935.12.camel@mattias-laptop>
Basically, I have no idea, but:
If you download large files (say, packages) from a fast site (say, a
debian server near you), what transfer rates do you get?
On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 20:15 +0200, Mattias wrote:
> When I copy files from a client to the nslu I've noticed the max speed
> is 10Mbit/s (1Mbyte/s) is that the maximum speed for the nslu2? Not
1 Mbyte/s??? How did you copy these files? FTP? HTTP? Samba? NFS? I
_never_ got 1 Mb/s, only between 600-800 kb/s.