Debain arm on a nokia N800

Hello,

some months ago I posted on maemo (the platform used for the Nokia N800)
mailinglist about my attemps to run DEBIAN-ARM on this platform.

http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2007-February/008480.html

(setup 2 and 3 are of interest here)

I had quite low feedback. Maybe on debian-arm mailinglist there is more
interest in this "port".

It would be great, if some others are also interested. Special interest
is in ARM EABI, if I understood correctly. I append the /proc/cpuinfo.

My experience with standard debian arm (etch) is, that e.g. gimp was
very slow, as iceweasel was reasonable fast. I thought it might be a
floating point issue.

Detlef

Nokia-N800-10:~# cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor       : Some Random V6 Processor rev 2 (v6l)
BogoMIPS        : 320.37
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp java
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 6TEJ
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0xb36