Re: NFS server delays on NSLU2

David Fokkema wrote:
> I would say that if it _is_ the network driver, you should notice delays
> in lots of networked protocols, like ssh, ftp, or other.

SSH seems to work fine, no delays there. The only services that are running
are NFS, sshd, ntpd, cron and inetd.

Still, there are network problems that are only tickled by specific
protocols or in special circumstances.

> you have lotof wait time, your disk is probably very busy swapping
> things around.

The funny thing is that it is not swapping or doing anything at all. I tried
tcpdump but didn't see anything obviously helpful. Perhaps I should try
without autofs...

Marcus