Re: %20Re: Re: NSLU2

Hi Javier

On 3/16/07, Javier Alvarez <joakkinen@gmail.com> wrote:
 >If you do want to reinstall, I would reload the original Linksys
>firmware onto the NSLU2, and use the web interface to ensure that it
>is configured to use DHCP. Then, load the image from

>www.slug-firmware.net (don't use the image from people.debian.org).

I don`t understand as that could solve the problem. I load firmware using
upslug2 and the process finishes successfully.

I don't know what the problem is, so my suggestion is that you try to
start from a clean system. Since, most people seem to have no problems
with installing Debian on the NSLU2 using RC2, it would seem that the
problem would lie with your current configuration. Did the procedure I
described above work? If it didn't, then we'll have to look for the
problem elsewhere, but we need to eliminate one thing at a time.

Gordon

PS. Can you keep the subject line the same. It is hard trying to
follow the thread when the subject line keeps change ;-)

--
Gordon Farquharson