Re: apt-get induced reflashing on NSLU2 breaks system

* Emm Is <emm_is@yahoo.co.uk> [2007-03-15 07:17]:
> I have found that every time I use an apt-get that causes a reflash
> on the NSLU2 the system after reboot does not boot past the
> initramfs (status led = orange). Of course, reflashing in the
> installer works fine.
>
> The last time this happened is when I performed an apt-get install
> nslu2-utils of the latest unstable release (which makes some changes
> to the initramfs).

You can flash the image from
http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/upgrade.html to get a working
system again.

Can you post your /etc/fstab file and privately send me the broken
initrd file from /boot so I can take a look?
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/