Re: armel cross development on i386

2007/3/13, Peter Naulls <peter@chocky.org>:
it works with it fine, apart the requirement for needing madwifi being
a show-stopper - in particular, the binary-only ARM object file isn't
EABI.  I don't know if it can be converted, or I should simply ask the
madwifi people to supply one, or perhaps they already have.

Or ask them to publish the source of their current driver, saying that
then people will inevitably port their driver to other platforms so
they end up selling many many more physical devices?