ARM DEBIAN

Hi..

This is my problem.. i ve written a C code in Linux and the code consists of threads and sockets programming.. This i want to now run on the emulated ARM processor for which i used QEMU user mode emulation..But people say it does not support threads reliably and suggested i go in for system level emulation. For this purpose I tried installing debian on emulated ARM and it shows this relese file signed with unknown key error. Is there a way for me to run my code on emulated ARM?

Please help me..