Unslung OC'd

Just finished installing unslung, i decided not to go with sid unstable alpha at least till i get used to this then i might move to SlugOS and install go that route..

I typed cat < cpuinfo to call BogoMips and i get this

# cat < cpuinfo
Processor       : XScale-IXP425/IXC1100 rev 1 (v5b)
BogoMIPS        : 263.78
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult edsp

Hardware        : Intel IXDP425 Development Platform
Revision        : 0000
Serial          : 0000000000000000

This is not the format what i saw in the how to, does this mean i have a Dev unit or what?

Jeremy,

How would i go about putting something like a web browser on this little box or maybe some kind of desktop environment?
Also any other info i should post let me know :)