Re: armel installer

On Wednesday 28 February 2007 18:59, Joey Hess wrote:
> Laz wrote:
> > Is the kernel built with compatibility support for the old ABI or is
> > it running at full EABI speed?
>
> It has compatability support.

Just found that myself. Any reason for this or is it just a transitional
phase whilst more packages are built?

> Some benchmarks would be a nice project. It seems faster to me, doing
> things like sshing in.

My armel slug does feel as if it's more responsive than it used to be. If
anyone can suggest some simple benchmarks to try, I'm willing to give it
a shot. (This slug has been de-underclocked.)

I've got a second slug running Unslung but that one is still running at
the lower clock speed, so I could do some tests on that one, too.

Cheers,

Laz