Re: Debian armel on NSLU2 a bit more progress...

> On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 07:35:37PM +0000, Laz wrote:
> > The Slug interface now gets assigned an IP address using DHCP but I
> > still can't ssh into it: I get a "connection refused" message. It
> > responds to pings as expected.
>
> You did install the ssh server, right?

Oh yes, one of the first things I checked for!

:-)

$ file /mnt/tmp/usr/sbin/sshd
/mnt/card/usr/sbin/sshd: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1 (SYSV),
for GNU/Linux 2.6.14, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for
GNU/Linux 2.6.14, stripped

I'd hope a bit more "happened" before it got to starting sshd, though.

Hopefully, it should now modprobe rtc-dev: maybe that will sort it.

Cheers,

Laz