Re: Softfloat on ARM?

On Wednesday 14 February 2007 11:17, you wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 10:19:02AM +0000, Laz wrote:
> > So far, it looks like everything except 4 of the packages installed
> > on my Slug are in the armel port so I should be able to swap over
> > "properly". (Just about to check out those 4 missing ones.)
>
> Which ones?

From taking the output from "dpkg --get-selections" and feeding it
into "apt-cache policy", I got versions for all but the following:

W: Unable to locate package catsboot
W: Unable to locate package libdns21
W: Unable to locate package libklibc
W: Unable to locate package libssp0
W: Unable to locate package linux-image-2.6-ixp4xx
W: Unable to locate package linux-image-2.6.18
W: Unable to locate package linux-image-2.6.18-3-ixp4xx

(The kernel ones are only to be expected at the moment!)

Couldn't see any references to those packages on the wiki todo list but
then I'm not sure if the package build process is still ongoing!

I have successfully installed the other ca. 270 packages into my chroot
environment with no problems so far.

:)

Cheers,

Laz