NSLU2, USB 1.1 Sound, error -28, CONFIG_USB_EHCI_TT_NEWSCHED

Hi,

I have recently upgraded my NSLU2 from DebianSlug to the "pure" Debian
solution. I had problems with playing sound. I would get
an »error -28: not enough bandwidth« in dmesg and an error from ALSA.
I have a cheap USB 1.1 sound adapter ("C-Media USB Headphone Set")
and an X10 remote control on an USB 2.0 powered hub. When I removed
the remote control the sound worked again without problems. I have
now recompiled an own kernel with CONFIG_USB_EHCI_TT_NEWSCHED enabled
and the issue is gone.

Would it make sense and would it be possible to enable
CONFIG_USB_EHCI_TT_NEWSCHED as a default? Or should I compile my own
kernels in the future?

Thanks,
Hermann