Re: ~urgent , Re: binNMU? mplayer_1.0~rc1-10_arm.changes REJECTED , not signed

On 2006-12-23 11:28 +0100, A Mennucc wrote:
> hi everybody
>
> (I am CCing this in d-arm .)
>
> 'mplayer' 1.0~rc1-10 was correctly built on ARM but the upload from
> 'smackdown' was rejected . See
> http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=mplayer
> and the attached message.
>
> (It seems that this is a recurrent problem: see
> http://wiki.debian.org/ArmBuilddWatch  ).
>
> In this case, this is is ~urgent: due to many bugs and discussions,
> MPlayer never entered into Etch ; now it is in correct shape to enter;
> so the ARM build is the last needed item to have MPlayer into Etch.
>
> So,
> - either someone can requeue this build,
> - or some helping soul in d-arm can build and upload it,
> - or explain me how to do it (I tried to log in 'agnesi', but it would
> not let me do that; I can log in 'leisner', but I see no way to build
> mplayer inside it).

I have started a build on hedges and can do a binNMU, but I think it will be
rejected too as only official builds are currently being accepted.

You should mail arm@buildd.debian.org, and ask if this can just be
fixed by the buildd maintainers, e.g. by a requeue, or a re-upload or
if a binNMU is needed.

I can give you a hedges account for you to do your own build (much
faster than leisner) if you like.

Wookey
work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/