Re: restricted sourceless ARM uploads

Aurelien Jarno a écrit :
> * Packages that failed to build because the build daemon netwinder is
>   fucked for weeks wrt to /usr/lib/libtasn1.so.3.0.6
>    cpufire-applet_1.2-2
>    gnome-session_2.14.3-4

The situation is actually worse than what I expected. This build daemon
seems to loose files from its chroot. I don't have access to it, but
from the build logs I can say that /sbin/MAKEDEV [1] and
/usr/lib/libtasn1.so.3.0.6 [2] are missing.

Other files may be missing. Given that a lot of packages are using
autoconf to detect available libraries, some packages built by this
build daemon may have some disable functionalities.

Bye,
Aurelien

[1]
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=kdebase&arch=arm&ver=4:3.5.5a.dfsg.1-4