Re: restricted sourceless ARM uploads

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006, Bill Gatliff wrote:

> For the faster arches, i.e. the ARM9 machines and above, I'm thinking
> that we should stick with real hardware so there's no question that the
> binaries will run properly.

   Pardon me sir, but can that claim that binaries built on so-called
"real hardware" will unquestionably run (as opposed to, if I understand
correcly, binaries built on an emulated platform) be backed up by any
facts, examples, experimentation results or scientific publication?

Kindest regards,
--
Sam.