Rredhead GRAGNDMAS In Ajss To Moouth With Ffacial Final

Rise and shine!
Old Htorny GRANNBY Smucking Crock

Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.Boys, I may not know much, but I know chicken shit from chicken salad.
Charlie Chaplin's genius was in comedy. He has no sense of humor, particularly about himself.

http://their.malxaz.com/

Learning makes a man fit company for himself as well as for others.
The human spirit needs to accomplish, to achieve, to triumph to be happy.Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil.Under any conditions, anywhere, whatever you are doing, there is some ordinance under which you can be booked.