Capture with SoundBlaster Live Usb External and snd_usb_audio alsa module

Hi
I use this sound card, SoundBlaster Live Usb External, on an ARM
architecture based system (Linksys NSLU2).
The playback works fine.
But the capture does not work (Microphone input).
I use the command :
arecord > test.wav
for test

I get the following error messages :
overrun!!! (at least 114.670 ms long)

With top, I see that arecord take 90% of the CPU !!
Any process that use capture (linphone) take 90% of the CPU too.

I plugged the sound card on my personnal computer and the capture works
fine.

So, It seems that there a problem with this sound card et an ARM based
system.

I use the 2.6.17-2-ixp4xx kernel the alsa module snd_usb_audio.

Anyone has an idea ?

Thanks.

David.
My english is so bad...