Re: Change in package architectures list.

> Wookey <wookey@aleph1.co.uk> writes:
>
> > The 'hedges' machine waiting for DSA attention has 512MB. Arms with
> > 1GB are now possible but rare. Debian will probably get one
> > eventually but no immediate prospect of that.
>
> Just having enough swap might be sufficient.  I suppose that depends
> on how long the build takes.

Depending on the access pattern, a ratio of 2:1 swap to ram would be
painful. The only machine where I could try that right away only has 256
MB RAM... and it's building gcc-snapshot right now.

I'll give it a shot on the 512 MB box as soon as we're largely clear of
the backlog.

	Michael