Re: Upgrading Debian (debian-installer beta 2) to a modern kernel

* Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> [2006-10-31 19:23]:
> Be sure to create `/etc/kernel-img.conf' if it does not exist (which is
> the default if installed from DebianSlug), even if there is only a
> single line in there after the edit. (By the way: Martin, there is a
> superfluous quotation mark in your instructions at `do_initrd'.)

Fixed, thanks.

So the only thing OpenSlug users have to do is to create an
appropriate /etc/kernel-img.conf file?  Good, I can document this.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/