Re: Upgrading Debian (debian-installer beta 2) to a modern kernel

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> So the only thing OpenSlug users have to do is to create an
> appropriate /etc/kernel-img.conf file?  Good, I can document this.

Yep, it might confuse users if it is not explicitly written in there.
But please write "DebianSlug", "OpenSlug" is the big endian image.
(Although in retrospect armeb would have made more sense if I see that
all binaries are currently optimised for v3. Heh.)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern