Re: Upgrading Debian (debian-installer beta 2) to a modern kernel

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> An upgrade to a modern kernel is available now for people who have
> installed Debian on their NSLU2 using debian-installer beta 2.  The
> following does not apply to users of DebianSlug (the manual
> debootstrap method) but only to those who used debian-installer as
> described at http://cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/ [...]

Which did not work when I installed my box. So, couldn't I just follow
the same procedure? (Apart from the fact that it will probably wipe my
rescue system in flash.)

I didn't see what exactly in the instructions is di-specific... I just
don't have any kernel installed yet.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern