Re: question about the status of NSLU2 and d-i

Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Peter Skogström <peter.skogstrom@bitrunner.com> [2006-10-25 14:41]:
>> Have anyone succeded to build latest d-i with kernel 2.6.17 ? Or tried
>> 2.6.18 (maybe d-i RC-1 will be with 2.6.18)
>
> Do you have a USB Ethernet gadget?

Yes I do, so I guess I can test d-i preseeding with that. As now thats a
must for getting it to work.
If one could flash the slug from an image on a usbstick (instead of from
net) more people could test it without risk.
But I guess thats too much to handle for a boot-loader (redboot)

Maybe I can try to build d-i against arm. I never done it though.

regards
//Peter
--

bitrunner