Fw: Leisner will be down until Monday...

----- Forwarded message from Bill Gatliff <bgat@billgatliff.com> -----

From: Bill Gatliff <bgat@billgatliff.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 10:50:24 -0500
To: Wookey <wookey@aleph1.co.uk>
Subject: Leisner will be down until Monday...

... because the server it sits behind has gone belly-up again, and
stayed there.

I'll put new hardware on order Monday, and will probably stretch and get
an n2100+mem as well.

I'll reboot the server on Monday when someone is at the colo, we can
hope it holds (if it comes up) until the new server is ready.

Sorry!  I really feel strongly about supporting debian-arm, and I'm
doing the best I can!

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff