Re: arm emulator

Hello Martin!

> > I can install it and run it but the initrd always set my changes back.
>
> Can you elaborate?  What changes are being re-set?
I have to set always new passwords. I changed the shadow file and it
works but after reboot I have to set it new.

The time set was always 1970 also when I try to set it. And I try to
install ntpdate a few time and sometimes I did not found it.

But only in qemu. My real box does not have this problems. The only one
which i have with that one is the less memory and the difficulty to
replace it ;-)

I wanted to help last weekend but my real box do work for me (backup,
samba) and on that one I will not do that and with qemu it does not work
as I want

CU

  Michael

--
    ,''`.   Michael Ott, e-mail: michael at zolnott dot de
   : :' :   Debian SID on Thinkpad T43: