Re: arm release issues

Joey Hess a écrit :
Aurelien Jarno wrote:
Joey Hess a écrit :
Steve Langasek wrote:
Here is the list of arm-only problems I know about that currently keep arm
>from catching up / making headway against the list of unbuilt packages:
- sablevm-classlib: buildd timeout, needs timing info before give-back
I don't know how long to wait, but my build is stalled at the same point for 3 hours now. And the machine has enough memory to not swap, so the problem does not come from there.

I ran it for a week. strace doesn't help, and when I tried to attach
to the jikes process with gdb, it seemed to lock up.

Maybe we should try a build with the jikes from stable..

Same problem with jikes from stable. I have killed the build after 8 hours...