bug report???

We use ARM little endian (testing/unstable) on Linksys NSLU2
(DebianSlug), running with root filesystem on the USB disk.

We use kernel linux-image-2.6.16-2-nslu2 with corresponding
linux-headers package and need to compile third party kernel modules
on the ARM platform.

Unfortunately we have noticed following:
Executable programs in the scripts directory are Intel 32 bit executables
so they are suitable for some kind of cross compilation, not for
in-place compilation on arm platform!!! Can you please provide correct
packages for in-place compilation of kernel modules ?

Regards

Petr Jakes