Re: arm release issues

* Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org) [060828 20:14]:
> hppa and ia64 are only temporarily bad, but arm has shown these problems for
> some time now. One of the most troublesome packages is xulrunner, as
> quite a few packages (build-)depend on it. It is yet unknown what the problem
> is, if e.g. a longer build timeout might help, or what else is required.

Unfortunatly, xulrunner is still not fixed yet.

Another package which caught my attention is arts, please see
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=arts&ver=1.5.4-1&arch=arm&stamp=1156962832&file=log&as=raw

This blocks currently not only arts, but also kdegames.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/