Re: installing debian-armeb on a new device / where to get the base filesystem?

Lennart Sorensen wrote:

(...)

I tried different versions of dpkg available for armeb, but they all fail in the same manner.
strace gives no clues either, dpkg just segfaults at the same point:

(...)

I wonder if your existing kernel can't run the binaries for some reason
(too old, missing feature, etc)?

It may be because of glibc math emulation instead of kernel math emulation?

I see here on this Freecom FSG device kernel is configured with:

# At least one math emulation must be selected
#
CONFIG_FPE_NWFPE=y

Where can I found the .config file that debian-armeb kernel uses?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org