Re: Looking for new ARM hardware (SableVM on ARM)

Dalibor Topic wrote:

On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 15:27 -0500, Gregory B. Prokopsky wrote:
Hi,

I've been googling, surfing the web and IRCing most of the day looking for a
supplier from who I could get an ARM-based machine.  I am having difficulties
finding one and I would appreciate some help.

A superbly low cost alternative is to use scratchbox with qemu. Other
than that, arm-based devices are a plenty, from slugs, to GPX 2 and
ipaqs from e-Bay, none of which may make sense in a rack, though. If you
need something new, Ionix sells ARM-based desktop PCs, and
linuxdevices.com has a long list of devices which partially use arm cpus
here: http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT2005548492.html
Well, not really.  _Castle_ sells the _Iyonix_.  They can be rehoused
in an (I think) 2U case, but are relatively expensive at 900UKP or
so.