serial port download PB-ARM926EJ-S

Greetings!

Firstly, system specification:

Board: ARM Versatile PB-ARM926EJ-S
Linux: 2.6.12
Toolchain: Codesourcery 3.4.3
Filesystems: Debian cramfs for ARM versatile

The ethernet stopped working, one fine day, so I would
like to know if there is any other way we can download
files from host system to target system RAM when
GNU/Linux is running:

1. SD/MMC: There seems to be I/O error when copying
large files (>1 MB) from Sandisk SD card. Has anyone
encountered this?

2. USB: TD243 is not supported in GNU/Linux.

3. Serial port? How?

4. Any other

Thanks,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan, MS
Software Engineer, Specsoft (Hexaware Technologies)