Re: Arm Buildds and developer machines

Wookey:

Wookey wrote:

Hi people,

Executive summary: Help! What, exactly, does the arm port need to do to make
a developer-accessible machine happen?

Just to bolster your case, I still stand ready per our discussion a couple of weeks ago to donate a machine to be installed at my co-lo facility. It will be available 24/7 indefinitely. My preference would be for the machine to become part of the Debian LDAP structure, but I'm willing to commit the resources for non-DD developers too if that's the way things turn out.

What I'm not willing to do is commit the machine and have it sit idle.  :)

Thanks for pushing on this issue.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff