MANGA Debian Promotion Code

Please excuse this announcement on the list, but we've had numerous
enquiries about which code to use, and its validity.

PePLink is making some of its development platforms available at a
discount if a special promotional code "DM31W" is used during on-line
purchase.

The MANGA Plus, which includes SDK, which can be converted to Debian
Linux using Alex Perry's instructions www.pamurray.com/manga/, has a
special price of US$198.

Recently, we've also packaged a MANGA Debian, which adds a 1GByte
USB2.0 stick (internal), a 2.4GHz Prism based WiFi card and is already
running Debian Sarge. If the promo code is used, the price is US$298.

For questions please follow up off-list, unless you think its relevant
to all.

Phillip
Phillip Stevens
Regional Manager, EMEA, PePLink Ltd.
GSM: +44 77 3923 1555, Tel: +44 1962 850237
mailto:PhillipS@PePLink.com PGPKey: E0E09601