Holiday Health Alert

Title: Untitled Document

“The Healthman”

Learn more at www.7dmc.com.
or call
1-949-201-7811

The average person loses 8-15 lbs. in 7 days! You have my personal guarantee!

The Health Man created the 7-Day Miracle Cleanse and is considered by many to be the healthiest man alive. After healing himself of breast and skin cancer he rejuvenated his health to a whole new level. www.7dmc.com

Are you having problems with your colon? Do you suffer from IBS, diverticulosis, spastic colon, constipation or other problems? Cleanse and detoxify your body.

Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Boost your energy, look and feel younger and rejuvenate your health today. You have our money back guarantee!

*Celebrating our 10 th year!*

Endorsed by Doctors

  • Eliminate constipation in 7 days with the 7DMC!
  • Average person loses 8 – 15 lbs.
  • Look and feel 10 -20 years younger.
  • Eliminates Parasites.

www.7dmc.com

Money back guarantee!
Colorectal Cancer strikes men and women equally!

Cancer – 2 nd leading cause of death by the time Colon Cancer causes symptoms it is frequently too late.
Did you know the average American carries around 5- 15 lbs of Mucous Plaque in the colon that can be eliminated in just 7 days?
Act now to reduce your risk of developing Colon Cancer by keeping your colon clean and free from this toxic build up.
The average person gains 10 lbs during the holidays.

Learn more at www.7dmc.com.
or call
1-949-201-7811

Start the New Year off right in 2005 with the 7 Day Miracle Cleanse!

7-Day Miracle Clense · 6960 E. Gate Blvd. · Lebanon, TN 37090