detect usb ports

Hi, I've used the configuration options in the Linux kernel for the
Cirrus EP93xx to enable usb support but when I switch on the
machine(ep9312 producted by Cirrus Logic with core ARM920T) it didn't
detect the usb ports. The version of the kernel is 2.4.21.

This is the configuration options that I used:

Plug and Play configuration  --->
             <*> Plug and Play support

SCSI support  --->
              <*> SCSI support
              <*>   SCSI disk support

USB support  --->
              <*> Support for USB
              [*]   Preliminary USB device filesystem
              <*>   UHCI Alternate Driver (JE) support
              <*>   EP93xx OHCI-compatible host interface support
              <*>   USB Mass Storage support

There are many other option to use?

Thanks for help
Johnny