Re: looking for netwinder firmware

Jim Buttafuoco wrote:
Just got a netwinder (from ebay) running the original software. I want to put sarge on it. It has firmware 2.1.16c. The install docs say to upgrade to 2.3.3 from netwinder.org. Netwinder.org seems to be down. Does anyone have the files they can send to me or know of another site with the files? Also some directions on upgrading the firmware.

Yep, the ISP where netwinder.org is currently hosted is having problems (see www.istop.com if you want details).

You unfortunately cannot get netwinder firmware at all though, due to a licensing problem...

-Ralph