Re: arm riscpc doesn't work at all [Bug #156704]

Hi,

Noticing the BSP this weekend, I noticed a bug with Help and my name :-<

I still have the very machine I was trying to do the install on.

If someone can point me at a CD image to download and test on it, I will
do so tomorrow.

If you want any information about the machine, please ask.

[I'm not subscribed to debian-arm - please mail me!]

cheers, Rich.

--
rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | rw@shadow.org.uk
www.shadow.org.uk/products/newhand.shtml